POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.books : POV Ray How Tos : Re: POV Ray How Tos Server Time
5 May 2024 17:41:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV Ray How Tos
From: Harold Baize
Date: 5 Mar 2002 17:20:28
Message: <3c8544ac@news.povray.org>
Mitchell,
Please don't call it the "POV-Ray Bible". If you've followed
some of the discussion on "off-topic" then you know religion
is a hot button here. More generally, if it is primarily a
"how-to" then the Bible metaphor doesn't work anyway.
Maybe "POV-Ray: The final render" or "POV-Ray: How
to Create Worlds" or "POV-Ray: Unlimited Computer
Graphics Power"? Anyway, just something that isn't
religious or political ;-)

Harold